Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Rustic Blues Capture One & LUT Presets Pack
Turn your shots into deep and moody scenes in seconds
10 CO1 and LUTCreated By Professional Editors for Nature Photography.
'Rustic Blues' is a collection of nature photography presets for Capture One, Affinity Photo and many other photo and video editing softwares.
The presets were designed tohighlightthe important elements in your shots to add depthanddimensionto your picture while giving it amoodyandunique rustic style.
This collection is compatible with:
Photo editing softwares:
Capture One (.costyle)
Any other photo editing software compatible with .cube LUT presets...
Video editing softwares:
Any other video editing software compatible with .cube LUT presets...
Fully customizable presets and post purchase service.
As every picture is different, it's always possible to adjust some settings like exposure or contrast after applying the preset to make the picture look perfect. If you need any help with applying the presets or adjusting your picture afterwards, don't hesitate to contact us and we will help you out!
You can reach out to usat the following email address: email@example.com
Alternatively, feel free to drop us a message onInstagram.
Free Lightroom Mobile App (.DNG files)
1. Unzip the folder you downloaded 2. Inside the Lightroom App, click on the (...) settings option in the top-right of the application and choose ‘Add Photos’. 3. Choose ‘From Files’ options if you saved the folder in the cloud or ‘From Files’ if you saved the folder in your phone storage. 4. Navigate to the preset folder, select the folder named ‘Lightroom Mobile (.DNG)’ and select the .DNG files (you should be able to select multiple files in most smartphones). 5. Click on the imported DNG photo, click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 6. From the menu that appears, chose “Create Presets” and name the preset. For simplicity’s sake, we recommend typing the same name that is in front of the preset image. 7. Repeat step 6 for each preset (.DNG file) 8. You are done! You can select an image you’d like to edit; swipe left on the bottom options and choose ‘Presets’ to apply your new presets!
IPhone / IPad Installation
Lightroom CC Desktop (.XMP files)
1. Unzip the folder you downloaded. 2. Open Lightroom CC and select the image you want to edit. 3. Navigate to ‘File’ > ‘Import Profiles and Presets’ 4. Navigate to the preset folder you unzipped and select the folder named ‘Lightroom Desktop (.XMP)’. 5. You are ready to apply your presets! Simply open the Preset Panel on the right-side of your screen and use the small triangle to open the folder. Click on the preset inside the folder to apply it on the picture.
1. How do I receive my Presets?
After purchase, you will be redirected to an order confirmation page where you will find a link to your download.
You will also receive an email with a link also redirecting to the download page.
2. What comes in a preset pack or bundle?
High-quality and unique Lightroom presets for Nature Photography.
Post purchase service if you need help importing or using your presets.
Lifetime access to all pack updates.
3. How do I add the presets to my images
You can follow the step-by-step instructions here.
4. How do I receive updates?
If we make an update to a pack you bought, you will be sent an email containing the updated pack or presets.
5. How do I get in contact with you?
Please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, feel free to drop us a message on Instagram.